a class * Classes are dependent upon enrollment. If you have signed up for a class that is
changed or cancelled due to lack of enrollment, we will contact you as soon as possible and
attempt to arrange an alternative.
* Tuition fee's are due and payable the first lesson of each month. Any payments made the 2nd
week will incur a $10.00 late fee. * Tuition remains the same whether it is a (5) or short (3) week
as you will still be charged for classes. There are no refunds on unused tuition, or costume
* There is no deduction for illness, vacations, or absences.
* On Stage offers a 5% discount for persons paying the year in full in September. Boys that dance
that have a sister enrolled will receive $10.00 off monthly tuition.
* On Stage offers family discounts, beginning with the 3rd child at 1/2 the price.
* Returning dancers from the 2017 dance year receive a $10.00 voucher for each dancer they
refer to On Stage. The voucher must be used for dance related things. (tuition, costumes, shoes,
* Attendance is the key to both individual and class progress..a great deal is learned each week.
* Please notify the studio in advance if you are going to miss a class.
* Excessive absences/tardies may prevent a student from performing in our annual recital.
* Make up classes are available, inquire about proper time for your child to make up any classes
DANCE STUDIO GUIDELINES
* All female dancers are required to wear dance attire. No specific color is required. Leotard,
short shorts, tight fitting tank tops, tight fitting jazz pants etc.
* Each class has a specific shoe....most need ballet and tap. Please inquire.
* Hair must be completely secured and out of the face. No jewelry is allowed.
* Students should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class
* Please be sure to walk your dancer into class and pick them up on time.
* Please use the restroom prior to the start of class.
* The average class size is around 12 per class. Each class has one Instructor and 1-2 Teaching
* Parents are invited to observe (7) times per year...a monthly handout will indicate the days.
Classes are not open to weekly viewing by the parents as it is our philosophy that this practice
strongly inhibits and shy. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*A winter show will be held on December 16th 2017 1:00 p.m. Each class will perform (1) routine
at the show, costumes will be something the dancers already have....or will be inexpensive if
purchase. This show is only an option. More information will be available in October.
Our 2018 Dance recital is slated for May 19th 5:00 p.m. and May 20th 2:00 p.m. at Discovery
School in Buffalo.
More information will be available during the year about recital procedures
*On Stage dancers have the option to participate in fund-raising to defray dance related costs.
This usually begins in October. In the past the dancers have sold pizza's , cookie dough, pies,
candy bars and poinsettia's.
MONTHLY DANCE BIZ
*A newsletter is posted on the web site monthly to keep parents updated and informed about
upcoming events. We will e-mail monthly newsletters to parents who provide e-mail addresses.
Letters are also available on the studio bulletin board for your convenience.
* Every dancer will receive an award at the year end recital --5 year awards and higher are for
QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL